Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Barbie Hard Hat: A Must For Barbies in Construction

If I'm building a house I have to have a hard hat, right? So what if I'm not literally building it... details! This hat (in its original form) was given to me by our builder (isn't that super sweet of him?), but needed a make-over... desperately. I painted it pink, added gold glitter, shopped for the perfect hard hat ribbon, tied said ribbon into a bow and hot glued it (where would I be without my glue gun?!) to the hat. Now I have this fabulous piece of head gear:


Oh, and please also note my adorbs bedazzled tape measure to the right. Thanks Mom! It's already come in handy!

3 comments:


  1. I really like the idea of this post and I feel that this is a very unique and rare information that you have managed to put together. hard hat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Construction hard hat are essential to protecting you from falling debris or moving objects on the job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with most of the issues you said and i am waiting for the new posts. Thanks.hard hat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...