Our 2013 Christmas Home Tour!
BDH Christmas Overview
DIY Christmas Wreaths, DIY Ornament Bowls and DIY Glass Gift Blocks
A list of all of our Christmas trees:
- A very wide 7ft green tree from my childhood with all red and gold ornaments, red and gold ribbon and mesh,
- 14 foot tall tree (also from my childhood) with solid red giant ornaments
- Peppermint Christmas tree (all ornaments are peppermint themed)
- Dessert tree 7ft (very colorful, features candy, ice cream, cupcake and lollipop ornaments)(this tree is flocked, which gives the look of being covered in frosting)
- Solid black 7ft tree with all white glittery ornaments (lovingly referred to as "Black Beauty")
- Solid white 7ft tree with all white glittery ornaments
- Frozen 7ft looking tree - solid white tree with all silver and light blue ornaments
- Spode tree - a small white tree with all blue and white china ornaments (matches our china)
- 5 pink trees - all with all pink ornaments (lipstick, shoes, purses, etc.)
- Peacock Christmas tree -green 6ft tree with all blue, green and purple ornaments
- Sentimental tree - 6 ft traditional green tree with ornaments from both of our childhoods
- Solid red 7ft tree with all lime green and polka dot ornaments
- Cardinal tree ("red bird tree") - solid green tree with cardinal ornaments (my late grandfather's favorite thing)
- Solid white 7 ft tree with all iridescent pink, green, purple and silver ornaments and several 8 inch collectible ceramic fairies and fabric butterflies
- University of Texas tree - 4 ft tall orange and white tree with UT ornaments for Ross's garage
- 6 ft green tree with nothing but glittery brown ornaments and brown bow
- 3 identical 6 ft green trees with nothing but gold glittery reindeer ornaments
- Mardi gras tree - 5 ft tree with mardi gras beads and masks and purple, green, gold ornaments
- New 11 ft very full green tree we got on sale last year. Not quite sure what to do with it yet. Thinking maybe brown or brown and gold.
- New 7 ft white tree, pre-lit with rainbow lights. Not sure what to do with it yet but I know it will be crazy!
- I don't include in the 26 our 2 matching 5 ft tall porch trees since I don't decorate them other than with bows and because they stay outdoor.
Other Seasonal Decorating Posts:
Decorating for Valentine's Day
Decorating for Halloween
Decorating for Easter