Friday, October 10, 2014

Fall & Halloween Decorations

Happy fall, barbie dolls!

I hope you're enjoying the cool weather, pulling out your boots and scarves and enjoying pumpkin flavors and scents as much as I am. To me, North Carolina is in its glory right now, but to my Texan husband, this is "winter" (seriously, he bought egg nog the other day).

I've finished my fall decorating (except for getting my Halloween tree up - I just haven't had the time yet). I've taken some pics of my favorite elements below, but you can also check out our fall decor from last year by clicking here and clicking here.


 





 




 














And to think, it all started with this disaster:


And although I haven't gotten here yet this year, here's a photo from our 2013 Halloween tree:

Thanks dolls! Happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...