Sunday, December 2, 2012

We Hit 30,000 Views!!!

Barbs, I can't believe we've hit the 30,000 views milestone! I am so humbled by your interest in our crazy home construction journey and I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for your support!


Your support means so much to me and this milestone renews my commitment to keeping this blog fabulous for you all. Now that the reader feedback poll has closed, I'm taking your suggestions to heart and will focus more on what you're most interested in: design/decor and our experience with our builder (Toll Brothers). Until the next poll, feel free to share your feedback and suggestions in the comments sections below each post.

As my cheesy little way of thanking you, I've put together the following BDH montage of all of the big moments on our journey, from stalking the closest existing version of our house in Apex to getting plumbing, and from sorting through cabinet samples to getting windows. :)


Thank you for taking this journey with us! We'll plan a bigger way to celebrate when we hit 50,000 views. Love you barbs!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...