Friday, March 14, 2014

250,000 views!

Late last night, as my birthday was winding to a close, I got a very special birthday surprise from you all - the blog hit one quarter of a million views! I can't think of a sweeter coincidence! Thank you all for your wonderful support!



To celebrate, I thought it would be fun to count down the top 5 viewed BDH posts since the blog's creation.

5. Our DIY chalkboard tutorial (for under $10!)



4. A compilation of some of my favorite dream swimming pool inspiration photos.



3. The recent reveal of our dining room makeover, with custom paint job and wainscoting.

2. Our 2013 Christmas Home Tour, complete with 26 full sized Christmas trees!

1. The reveal of our 11 ft Restoration Hardware inspired table, 100% built by hand by my hubby.


Thanks again for all of your loyal visits barbies! You're fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...